Since 2006, AllBrite Blinds has been helping families and business across the St.Cloud market repair their broken blinds and shades. Although we specialize in servicing Hunter Douglas products, we’re pleased to help you repair all makes and models, with only one or two extremely rare exceptions.
AllBrite Blinds repairs just about every type of window treatment on the market including RV Shades. Below is a list of common repairs we can help with:
Restring: Mini Blinds, Pleated Shades, Cellular Shades, Venetian Blinds, Wood & Faux Wood Blinds, RV Shades, and Vertical Blinds
- Replace Wand
- Replace Cord Tilt Mechanism
- Replace Wand Tilt Control Mechanism
- Replace Cordlock Mechanism
- Cut down the width
(Limited to certain cellular shades and 1″ mini blinds)
- Shorten the height on most mini blinds, Venetian blinds, pleated shades, honeycomb shades, and vertical blinds
- Replace Continuous Cord Loops
- Replace Clutch on Continuous Cordloop operated shades
- Repair and/or Replace Ladders on Mini Blinds, Wood & Faux Woods
- Replace Tilt Drums and other components found in the Headrails of blinds
- Repair Powerrise and Powerview motorized shades, Literise cordless shades, UltraGlide Lift Systems (Hunter Douglas Only)
The above list is not an exhaustive list of repairs we do, but we hope it reassures you that if your blinds are broken, chances are we can fix them 🙂
We currently offer convenient in-home repairs. However, there are occasions when we may not be able to repair your blind in your home. In such cases, we will pick up your blind, repair them in our shop, and deliver and rehang your blinds the same day. Or—if you wish—you may schedule a time to drop your blinds off for repair at our workshop, instead.
We’re here to help. Talk soon.